© 2021 Fresh Trading Limited. All right reserved.
We’re innocent and might make little drinks, but we have big dreams to keep people healthy while making sure our communities and our planet are healthy too.
innocent is the fastest growing drinks brand in Europe. With offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam and many others, it’s our mission to become the world’s favorite little healthy drinks company. The Benelux region, which is managed through the Amsterdam office, has grown significantly over the last few years to be the nr 2 chilled juice and smoothie brand in both the Netherlands and Belgium.
To support this growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Customer Supply & Logistics Specialist, someone nice, ultra-motivated, as and as well skilled to join our Supply-Chain team in the Netherlands. You will be a Supply Hero within a great international team (probably the best in the world).
Do you like when there is action and things move? Are you comfortable with orders and computer tools? Do you like contact with the customer and know how to develop a constructive working relationship with a service provider?
Are you more into ERP than Call of Duty?
Integrated within our BNL Supply Chain team, your missions (if you accept them) will revolve around three main axes:
1. Operational: Manage customer orders from receipt to invoicing with all the pitfalls that this entails;
2. Management of customer and transport issues with the aim of satisfying our customers as much as possible and quickly;
3. Customer performance monitoring: analysis, cost monitoring and monthly discussion points with our customers.
Your scope will be Belgium and Luxembourg.
Below are examples of your future responsibilities:
- Control of the correct import and update of orders in our systems,
- Inventory management in the ERP (stock allocation and regulation, consistency between physical stock and theoretical stock, etc.),
- Follow-up of invoicing in the ERP,
- Main point of contact regarding orders for our logistics provider and our customers,
- Follow-up and placing of orders for our field sales representatives and various services,
- Follow-up of promotional orders,
- Advanced configuration of the computer system (customers/items/orders),
- Contestation of disputes/penalties,
- Identification of areas for development and/or optimization of our current processes,
- You will also be in regular contact with our logistics provider, as well as our customers.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good level of English.
- Organized and rigorous, you are recognized for your responsiveness, stress management and your writing skills;
- You have a first successful experience in customer service and/or logistics;
- You like numbers and Excel has no secrets for you;
- You have already made friends (or love) with an ERP;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you have a taste for teamwork and you know how to communicate your ideas;
- Versatile and curious, you like to take initiatives and be proactive;
- You have a contagious energy and in large quantities, while knowing how to keep your feet on the ground;
- You are (rather) nice and you do not hesitate to laugh even at the most lame jokes;
- You have a predisposition to make delicious 3-chocolate cookies.
Permanent & full-time contract
Localization can be selected between :
Brussels : in our coworking space in the city center.
Amsterdam office : city center of Amsterdam, in perfect reach by public transport, bike or paddleboard
Paris ; in our regional headquarter in Paris city center.
Starting date: the sooner the better
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we provide an opportunity for you to be a force for good, a great and small local team to work with, and as many smoothies as you can drink.
How can I candidate?
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please, send us your CV and your cover letter in English at email@example.com.
innocent cultivates a policy in favor of diversity, professional equality and the employment of workers with disabilities. This is why all our positions are open to workers with disabilities.
little drinks, big dreams